T: 51 1 435-8635
C: 51 999-363-437
Each club is made up of a group of children in need who meet
weekly in a nearby park and in the local church.
– Teaching Christian values and principles for their emotional and spiritual strength.
– Basic program of weekly feeding.
– Medical, psychological, legal and spiritual care.
– Donations in general.
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THIS PROGRAM?
– Register with the club coordinator to participate as a volunteer, then as
This program consists of carrying out our special events like:
– Educational walks.
– True Christmas.
We have 3 projects.
This program consists of carrying out our events
Our great dream is to plant a Free School for the poorest children of our
community. Education is one of the most precious gifts.
– We need a wide area, within the city of Lima (Cono Norte Callao).
– We need resources for the construction.
– Sponsoring a child for the school project.
We have set out to establish a Medical Center that is useful for physical care
and emotional development of our children. The Hospitals of our city do not
serve the families.
– Implement with medical equipment for the scheduled medical campaigns.
We dream of fully assisting homeless children who need a home, for
this reason we want to found an ORFANATO, to give to these small quality of life
and above all much LOVE.
– We need a lot of land, it may be outside the city of Lima.
– We need sponsors for each child of the life project and above all much LOVE.
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†¬†¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†
Av. Santiago Antunez de Mayolo Mz. D Lt. 3, Coop. El Olivar – San Mart√≠n de Porres
(Cruce Av. Universitaria con Av. Antunez de Mayolo)
¬©Copyright Corazones Felices 2016 / Todos los Derechos Reservados.